According to the applicable law, Natur Produkt Zdrovit Sp. z o.o. (www.zdrovit.pl)and Natur Produkt Pharma Sp. z o.o. (www.np-pharma.pl) developed a medicine safety supervision system. This system is ensure safety of use of our medicinal products for the patients. It is extremely helpful for our company in evaluation of safety and effectiveness of medicinal products.
Who can report adverse effects?
- any person pursuing a medical profession (medical doctor, pharmacist, dentist, etc.),
- CIOMS form,
- patient - form for the patient,
- patient's caretaker - form for the patient,,
- pregnant woman or her caretaker - form for pregnant women.
How to report adverse effects?
- completing the adverse effect form available on the website;
- printing the adverse effect form, completing it in hand and sending it by any means to the following address:
Natur Produkt Zdrovit Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Nocznickiego 31
01-918 Warsaw (with note: QPPV)
or by telephone:
Tel. 0-22 569 82 00
Fax. 0-22 835 15 57
The information on adverse effects connected with the medications manufactured by Natur Produkt Pharma Sp. z o.o. or on application of medicinal products in pregnant women are collected in the system and thoroughly analysed to be then used in all pharmacotherapy safety improvement programmes.
What is an adverse effect of a medicinal product?
An adverse effect of a medicinal product is any adverse and unintended effect of a medicinal products occurring during is use.